Delivery Consultant job advert
Delivery Consultant (award-winning IT Agency)
- Location: Walton on Thames
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary / Package: £15,000 - £18,000 + Commission + Benefits
Our recruitment agency offers superb earning potential, a clear promotional path, excellent training and a genuine commitment to work/life balance; Jenrick – an award-winning IT recruitment agency.
Joining an established award-winning business:
Having been established since 1967, Jenrick is one of the long-standing independent recruitment organisations in the UK, and has gained a reputation for being one of the best companies to work for in the UK after becoming a three-time consecutive winner of the prestigious Sunday Times 100 Best Companies Awards.
What type of career is on offer?
In many ways, this is up to you!
We offer uncapped commision to enable you to earn the OTE that meets your goals, and you will be given the option to build your own recruitment team or remain as a sole recruiter (whatever your preference).
Importantly, you will be given a choice to decide which path is best for you, which is why so many of the Jenrick Team have been with us for upwards of 10 years.
Attitude and motivation are the key qualities required for the role:
Having a positive attitude and being self-motivated are the two key qualities we look for in any applicant. In our experience these attributes play the greatest role in how quickly and how far you develop within your career, which is why we rate them so highly.
The job role:
Above all else, the primary function of being a Delivery Consultant is to generate new business (this is not an account management role).
Typical duties include:
- Urgency / Rapid Response – Working quickly, reacting to vacancies, identifying of candidates and turn around on filling of contract bookings or interviews arranged for permanent vacancies.
- Candidate sourcing - identifying suitable candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Prospecting – Identification of new leads / opportunities
- Advert authoring - write excellent adverts that appropriately reflect the opportunity, the client and Jenrick in a positive manner.
- Information Seeking - Following up on new candidate leads by conducting cold calls to identify potential with a particular company by asking info seeking questions.
- Handling objections - Overcoming objections and selling solutions to close for the business with candidates and clients from CV onwards.
- Closing – Follow up CV’s and arrange interviews/interviews without CV’s. Closing candidates and filling bookings.
- Commercial Awareness - monitoring of Contractor revenue & permanent revenue, weekly and monthly
- Admin - weekly (WiPs) and monthly reports (Pipeline)
- Utilise marketing initiatives in a productive manner
- Utilise networking tools to enhance the sales process
- Taking and filling contract vacancies
- Management of contractors - on boarding
- Taking and filling permanent vacancies
- Interviewing/vetting suitable candidates
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 days
- Health club subsidy
- Pay it forward - holidays for charity scheme
- Private healthcare - after qualifying period
- Private Dental - after qualifying period
- £1000 Jenrick Experience
- Pension - after qualifying period
Learn more and how to apply:
If you would like to join our company and take advantage of the fabulous career prospects and earning potential on offer, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply via this advert or call our office directly on (01932) 245 500 and ask for Philip Fanthom, Managing Director.